AT&T helps businesses get more out of QR codes
DALLAS — AT&T has partnered with mobile engagement solutions provider, Scanbuy to help businesses launch more engaging QR code campaigns.
Working with Scanbuy, a global provider of mobile engagement solutions, the enhanced features include the ability to:
• Execute creative campaigns with codes that can help trigger actions such as link to a video, prompt a phone call, or generate an email.
• Create mobile-optimized landing pages quickly and easily.
• Help expand brand awareness using designer QR codes to showcase colors and logos unique to a brand.
• Help personalize the consumer experience with advanced code actions that respond to user behavior and prompt custom content.
• Access near real-time reporting of sophisticated code analytics that can help guide marketing decisions.
AT&T Mobile Barcode Services powered by Scanbuy allow businesses to create mobile barcodes within a variety of media that lead to exciting product information, promotions, coupons, and more, all accessed through a mobile device. These codes are compatible with almost any mobile QR application, including the AT&T Code Scanner and Scanbuy’s ScanLife application, which is installed on over 67 million mobile phones around the world.
“Together with AT&T, we‘re offering businesses the best possible mobile engagement platform on the market today,” said Mike Wehrs, CEO and president, Scanbuy. “Our ScanLife code management platform creates a dynamic experience for consumers that instantly adapts to real-time circumstances.”
The AT&T Code Scanner comes pre-installed on new AT&T mobile devices and is also available for consumers to download at most mobile storefronts.