Content about adviser

March 10, 2014

Chiquita Brands International plans to combine with and Fyffes, an international importer and distributor of tropical produce, in a stock-for-stock transaction that will create a global banana and other fresh produce company with approximately $4.6 billion in annual revenues.

Chiquita Brands International plans to combine with and Fyffes, an international importer and distributor of tropical produce, in a stock-for-stock transaction that will create a global banana and other fresh produce company with approximately $4.6 billion in annual revenues.

Once the transaction is completed, before the end of 2014, Chiquita shareholders will own approximately 50.7% of ChiquitaFyffes, while Fyffes shareholders will own the remaining 49.3%, on a fully diluted basis.

February 6, 2014

Fairway Group Holdings' Herbert Ruetsch plans to retire after 15 years with the company, including the last two years as its CEO. Ruetsch will remain a special adviser to the company and continue to provide input into certain merchandising and product initiatives.

Fairway Group Holdings' Herbert Ruetsch plans to retire after 15 years with the company, including the last two years as its CEO. Ruetsch will remain a special adviser to the company and continue to provide input into certain merchandising and product initiatives.

November 19, 2013

Kroger announced its succession plan for secretary and general counsel. Paul Heldman, 62, a 31-year Kroger veteran who has been serving as the company's general counsel since 1989, secretary since 1992 and EVP since 2006, plans to retire in spring of 2014.

Kroger announced its succession plan for secretary and general counsel. Paul Heldman, 62, a 31-year Kroger veteran who has been serving as the company's general counsel since 1989, secretary since 1992 and EVP since 2006, plans to retire in spring of 2014.

October 21, 2013

Park City Group, a leading consumer goods supply chain technology provider, has appointed Gary Rocheleau as a senior adviser.

Park City Group, a leading consumer goods supply chain technology provider, has appointed Gary Rocheleau as a senior adviser.  

Rocheleau, who has more than 40 years of experience, will be responsible for developing business solutions, consulting and expanding efforts in the retail channel.

August 27, 2013

Online retailer 6pm.com has promoted Jay Alexander to the newly created position of senior style adviser. This role was created to reinforce the brand's growth through on-trend, in-season merchandise and respond to customers' requests for access to a style expert.

LAS VEGAS — Online retailer 6pm.com has promoted Jay Alexander to the newly created position of senior style adviser. This role was created to reinforce the brand's growth through on-trend, in-season merchandise and respond to customers' requests for access to a style expert. 

In his new role, Alexander will leverage his designer relationships and knowledge of the latest runway and market trends to help customers score the best styles for their entire family — therein giving online consumers the in-store treatment.

July 12, 2013

Foodservice Industry veteran Mike Pennella has agreed to serve as an adviser to the board Dianne's Fine Desserts' board of directors.

NEWBURYPORT, Mass. — Foodservice Industry veteran Mike Pennella has agreed to serve as an adviser to the board Dianne's Fine Desserts' board of directors.

July 12, 2013

RadioShack released a statement in which it contends its balance sheet remains strong, with total liquidity of $820 million at the end of the first quarter.

FORT WORTH, Texas — RadioShack released a statement in which it contends its balance sheet remains strong, with total liquidity of $820 million at the end of the first quarter.

The retailer released the statement a day after reports said it was considering hiring a financial adviser as a result of debt maturities, bloated inventories and slumping sales.

April 16, 2013

True Value president and CEO Lyle Heidemann plans to retire May 31.

True Value president and CEO Lyle Heidemann plans to retire May 31.

John Hartmann has been appointed as the company’s new president and CEO, following the retirement of Heidemann. Heidemann will continue to serve True Value through the end of 2013 as an adviser.